Sunday, August 2, 2009

Money Bitches - The DevZ ft. $args

( The Dev Z)

Hey Man ! Lemme tell you a Secret
She's Suckin Machine
Sucks Money ..(Money)(Money)(Money)(Mo
ney)
With the Tongue of Velvet
You Show her Dollar, She'll act like a Slave(Ah)
If you don't have it, She'll screw your Ass(Ah)
Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen (YO Men)
Best to Fuck Women (YO Men)
If you don't have any of these things
Then even your Dick won't do anything
She has three holes at the Bottom
But your Animal won't find any Place
If you have enough money Bloody Asshole
Then that place is Endless
I know you're Curious about this Fact
But that's the Real Fuckin Holly Bully Shit (She's a Bitch)
She's not the only one whore
You'll find many Money Bitches like This.(She's a Bitch)

(Again.. followed by an Eco Sound)

(The $args)

I've enough money for her to suck
used to smoke weed after every time I fuck
my animal always goes in the right hole
the hole that makes her body roll
ask me how to get those witches
I've fucked countless money bitches

No comments: